Pat Seaver founded Positive transitions, a psychotherapy and coaching practice in the1990s, combining her professional skills and decades of experience as a licensed psychotherapist and as a corporate executive.
With the increasing popularity of new media, services are now delivered locally and globally. Workshops in the Metro Washington DC area added to the hundreds of clients who where successfully helped with life and business transitions.
After 30 years in clinical practice, Pat has decreased her psychotherapy practice and now concentrates on consultation, workshops, and coaching in specific life cycle changes.
Incorporating new research and understanding of how people flourish and increase their sense of wellbeing and fulfillment,coaching and lectures now include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- DEVELOPING A STRATEGY FOR AN OPTIMISTIC FUTURE and REACHING GOALS
- PARENTING SKILLS
- DIVORCING WITH MINOR CHILDREN
- CREATING A BALANCED AND FULFILLING LIFE
- POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
- COPING WITH ILLNESS WITH HOPE AND EMPOWERMENT
- MANAGING AND OVERCOMING PERSONAL AND LIFE CRISES
To discuss any of the above topics, or others, contact: